Saturday, August 12 from 2-6pm
Located in Exhibit Hall Parking Lot D
With equipment donated by Titan Machinery and Nebraska Machinery
Team 1st place $200 each person
Individual 1st place $200
Team 2nd place $100 each person
Individual 2nd place $100
No Entry Fees!
Sign up as an individual or with a team to compete in up to three different categories: skidsteer, backhoe, mini excavator. A suggested Donation for participation is $20 for an individual, $75 for a team, and $250 for a company sponsored team. However, we will allow anyone to participate even if they don't make a donation!
- All contestants must check in and pick up team numbers at the Skills Test registration table
- Each entry will be issued a number that must be affixed to the equipment by the starting judge.
- The Skills Test will be run in team number order. Each individual or team is responsible for being at the starting line when designated
- Seat belts must be worn by each contestant when running the obstacle courses.
- The Skills Test judge will check to see if seat belts are secured at the beginning and at the end of the obstacle course.
- Skills Test equipment may not be altered in any way by any contestant.
- The only exceptions are that mirrors and seats may be adjusted prior to starting the course.
- Any form of recklessness that could endanger course officials or spectators, or damage course obstacle or Skills Test equipment, or driving that does not reflect proper equipment operation or simulate real life conditions will not be tolerated.
- The Skills Test Master will immediately disqualify any team exhibiting any of these reckless characteristics.
- Actions that will result in disqualifications include: excessive speed, spinning tires or running the course the wrong way.
- Participants will be disqualified if the Skills Test Master detects alcohol or any other drug during the Skills Test.
- Failure to comply with any of the rules or instructions contained in this manual may result in disqualification from the Skills Test.
- Disqualification will be determined by the Skill Test Master and will be final.